Over the years, I have led numerous young people, families & couples through mentorship & coaching and have a wealth of knowledge when it comes to working with a whole-family approach.
I believe that when the family unit is cared for and their physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing is nurtured in supportive and positive ways, this affects the WHOLE family.
All of this contributes to the mental, emotional, spiritual and physical health of the family unit. Counselling can assist you with a variety of everyday challenges such as the relief and development of self care plans to help with:
- Anxiety & Social Anxiety Disorders
- Depression & Suicidal Ideation.
- Stress related illnesses
- Coping with the effects of existential crisis
- Pressure and Stress caused by life or study
- Loneliness & Isolation
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse and Addictions
- Family and Relationship issues and breakdown of communication within the family unit.
Seeking Help for a Family Member
- book a telehealth (video/online or phone)
- seek support from a medical professional
- contact their doctor
- call Lifeline phone counselling service on 13 11 14 (open 24/7).
What makes a Good Counsellor?
Holding Space and bearing witness to every person’s unique experience and story is important when taking part on a new journey with a counsellor or therapist. This is where having access to a counsellor who works for your needs can be beneficial as you move towards the life you are wanting to live.
A Good Counsellor is one who listens, acknowledges where You have come from, and walks beside You in the direction you are heading.
They do not give Advice.
They can however, help you in developing strategies and tools to assist you with everyday life challenges, thoughts and relationships.
I am a certified NLP practitioner and Behaviour Modeller.
I work in increasing your awareness and consciousness and the questioning of:
Issues may be acting as detrimental narratives that perhaps
have been defining your life for many years.